Benefits for Authors
- Long-term preservation of your work
- Greater public access to the Özyeğin University's research activities
- Accessibility through search engines such as Google , directories such as ROAR and OpenDOAR
- Strengthening of the prestige of the work and that of the author
- Increase of the impact, recognition and the visibility of Özyeğin Üniversity’s researches
- Quick distribution of research results (interoperability with other research systems)
- Organized access to the body of a researcher's work for students and others
- A long-term stable URL that can be used in a citation to link to items in the repository
- “Access Control” – if you do not wish everyone to see the full text version of your publications, access can be controlled at many levels.
- Search box option to access the content of the documents, by author, title or subject areas.
- Increase of a faster and a stronger communication among researchers
- It makes elusive items such as some conference papers and posters, unpublished works and out of print items easy to obtain.
- It meets requirement of major funding bodies (e.g. European Commission) in making research outputs produced as a result of their funding available, open access.
Share this page